Our Professional Care Team, led by a Registered Nurse Director of Nursing, provides expert, compassionate, and personal in-home care to the greater Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area. Our mission is to go above and beyond to deliver A Higher Standard of Care and nothing less.
A Higher Standard of Care
Your loved one deserves care that’s nothing less than extraordinary. At Comfort On The Severn , our experienced, trustworthy, and compassionate care professionals provide a full range of services in the comfort and safety of home. From personal care to companion care, Comfort On The Severn offers quality home care services for children, adults, and seniors.
Senior Home Care & Elder Care Services
Most of the elderly and senior persons at home prefer to live an independent lifestyle. But suddenly if they meet a minor accident, fall ill or undergo any surgery then they need special care all day long. Providing this kind of support by the family members becomes difficult considering their current responsibilities.
This is when you start looking for options like retirement facilities, adult day centers, etc. These options are not only expensive but depressing too for the elderly person. They find it difficult to cope up and are usually not happy about the idea of leaving their own home. Home is a place that is always associated with comfort, a positive feeling and security. Hence, no one wants to leave their home. This is where you feel the need for in-house caregivers.
Comfort On The Severn is the best Home Care Services in Maryland that has a team of world-class home health care service providers whom you can hire for the support required to allow your loved ones to continue living independently in their own homes.
Benefits of Senior Home Care:
- Home care offers a lot more freedom and flexibility to the client compared to the retirement facilities, adult day centers, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Home care service provides support to elderly persons in their own homes and helping them stay with their families.
- You have the option to customize and personalize the senior home care services to suit the needs of the senior member and the family.
- By availing home care services the seniors can lead their life with more dignity and independence. They can continue to function independently in their own home with some assistance.
- Home care is a lot more cost-effective compared to the other forms of health care. Here, you don’t need to pay for the room expenses, food, etc.but only for the services availed.
- Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, there are many medical services that can be provided at home.
6 Reasons to Consider In-Home Care
- Safety – If your loved one falls or experiences a health-related emergency a professional and trained caregiver can immediately contact the emergency services, care for them and provide them the required life-saving service before the help arrives.
- Personal care – In-house caregivers take care of every little thing of the senior client that includes bathing, dressing, nail trimming and sometimes even toileting. They are trained to provide professional service ranging from simple to critical tasks.
- Medication supervision – The caregivers appointed ensures that your loved one is having their medications on time, keeps a track of the medication stock, store them properly and can even monitor if there are any side effects.
- Companionship – Having someone trustworthy with you to spend time with offers immense happiness. With a kind and capable care provider by their side always, you can ensure that your loved one will receive dependable companionship together with love and care.
- Takes care of the food – Having an in-home care provider ensures that your loved one receives balanced, nutritious meals every day following the dietary restrictions if any. They can also give your loved one’s company while they eat.
- Do some outdoor tasks – An in-home companion can also help out your loved one with any kind of day-to-day outdoor need like shopping for groceries, going on a walk with them, etc. They act as a great companion in every possible way.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment
Call us today to schedule a care assessment and conversation with a Comfort On The Severn Registered Nurse.