Comfort On The Severn offers one of the most professional Companion Care Services in Silver Spring. We completely understand how tough it is for you to come across an empathetic and experienced home companion, hence we are here to assist you to find the most professional and qualified companion for your loved one to let them enjoy their independence in their own home. Our people promise to deliver a high standard of care to the client and their families with ultimate love and affection.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing comes up with personalized care plans for your loved ones to make their lives easy and more comfortable.
Some of our companion services include:
- Round-the-clock care for people of any age who needs it
- In-house support
- Helping with light housekeeping work and laundry
- Cooking and planning the meals
- Help with the shopping and grocery
- Ensuring safe transportation of the elders to and from doctor appointments and sometimes social events
- Act as a travel companionship
- Provide nanny or sitter services
- As support for new mother or the ones who are expecting
Companion Care for Seniors
The senior companion caregivers at Comfort On The Severn primarily focus on the well-being of your loved ones and ensure that they get to enjoy the most out of their life. They provide a high level of companionship that one would expect in order to lead a quality life. Our Companion Care Services in Silver Spring include:
- Assistance in writing letters and in other correspondence
- Help the elderly people to stay in touch with their loved ones through email and other social network platforms
- Keep your loved ones engaged in various inspiring activities like games, crafts and reading
- Make customized grocery lists as per their dietary preferences and needs
- Help them pay visits to the friends and neighbors
- Plan small trips and outings
- Proper assistance in their day-to-day schedule
- Gives the family members a feeling of relief
Complimentary In-Home Assessment
Call us today to schedule a care assessment and conversation with a Comfort On The Severn Registered Nurse.